Websites have evolved into the primary digital hub of virtually all organizations. Many websites, however, have not been updated to reflect current standards and best practices, which can be detrimental to an organization’s ability to meet its goals and objectives. Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you know how much traffic your website gets, what pages people go to most, and how they get there?
- Does your website have a modern look and feel and sophisticated functionality? Is it text heavy or image rich? Is it well structured and easy to navigate?
- Is the site optimized for mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets?
- Can non-technical staff make simple site updates, or do you have to rely on a web manager to make all changes?
- Are you or your website manager able to upgrade and/or redesign some or all of the site relatively easily?
If you answered “no” to any of these questions, it may be time to upgrade your website. We can help. Approaching the project as a partner and emphasizing the latest tools and technologies, we strive to educate, empower, and emancipate our clients so they can maintain and optimize their own websites without having to rely exclusively on an external “webmaster.”